About Eden Health
Eden Health is a primary care and insurance navigation company for employers, designed to elevate the health and wellbeing of employees everywhere. We help employees navigate today’s complicated healthcare landscape by integrating insurance navigation, primary care and mental healthcare, so our patients can make smart, well-informed and cost-conscious decisions.
Our team is comprised of providers, benefits experts and software engineers, all working together to take care of our patients and their families. We aim to make the most complicated parts of healthcare simple and personal. Eden Health is scaling its innovative model that seamlessly integrates virtual care with its network of medical offices to create the most convenient, accessible, and effective primary care platform available. In addition, our platform works with employers’ insurance plans, giving employees easy access to providers and benefits experts.
What you will be doing
As the General Manager of Behavioral Health at Eden Health, you will be responsible for designing, building, and scaling Eden Health’s behavioral health products and services, which are among the fastest growing and most in-demand parts of the Eden Health platform. You will spearhead customer development with Eden Health’s current and prospective employer customers and as well as user research with our patients. Ultimately, you will define the market positioning, go-to-market strategy, and development roadmap for the behavioral health program. You will work closely with Eden’s Medical Director of Behavioral Health to determine appropriate quality and service metrics that will serve as the guiding lights for behavioral health at Eden. As a general manager, you will be responsible for overseeing both day-to-day operations as well as determining opportunities for growth and areas of improvement. You will be tasked with delivering on a high standard of service delivery, meeting fast-paced growth targets, and developing innovative improvements for our customers, providers, and patients. You will be supported by Eden’s excellence and fast growing engineering, design, product, process improvement, product, and clinical teams. You will report to the co-founder and Chief Product Officer.
What success looks like
- Define a vision, strategy, and roadmap for your area of ownership
- Build relationships with current and prospective customers to learn about their wants and needs in regards to behavioral health
- Partner with the revenue/sales/customer success team to develop market positioning and a go-to-market strategy
- Break down problems and prioritize areas of improvement for behavioral health visits and referrals
- Evaluate potential partnerships within the behavioral health space to augment our existing solutions
- Build a culture of operational excellence that consistently delivers on ambitious growth goals and our overall behavioral health delivery P&L
- Build an effective partnership with other operations and clinical leaders to create and cultivate team engagement and development
- Define the frameworks and performance indicators to show and improve the performance of our behavioral health services
- Collaborate with other service heads and product managers to ensure the patient and provider experience is smooth across other lines of business, especially the provision of virtual care
- Understand how your work impacts the highest order company objectives
What you will bring
- 5+ years experience in healthcare-related general management or product management, preferably behavioral health experience
- A passion for a patient-centered approach to integrated primary care
- Experience launching successful products and/or scaling a product or service from a small scale to $10M + in revenue
- Exceptional project and process management skills
- Strong customer development, user research, and need-finding skills
- The ability to break down complex problems and skillfully prioritize needs
- A passionate self-starter, capable of collaborating with company stakeholders and rallying others to their cause
- An understanding of technology’s role in facilitating behavioral health solutions
- Excitement about navigating a hyper-growth, rapidly changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment (and helping others do so)
- A detail-oriented and metrics-driven approach understanding the organization’s performance
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and flexible work with a remote first option
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]edenhealth.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]
Read Full Job Description