We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra seeks a talented Head of Digital & Web Strategy to lead our company’s web and digital marketing team. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of our team of digital marketers and web developers. As Head of Digital, you will work closely with the broader marketing team and organization to develop digital experiences that help drive our business growth. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.A day in the life of a Head of Digital & Web Strategy at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the VP of Global Demand and Operations, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Lead the development of a comprehensive web strategy to improve the user experience, provide brand consistency and SEO optimization across all sections of the website
- Lead a team of digital and web staff. Promote the team members to continuously upgrade their skills, knowledge, and productivity to grow professionally
- Work with internal Collibra’s clients to understand their goals to help define strategy, content and features for design of their web pages.
- Drive Innovation, looking ahead for market trends, research tracking methods using the latest in technology around emerging multi-platform initiatives for new ways to engage with buyers.
- Design and implement a digital footprint that drives awareness, acquisition, retention and revenue
- Lead a cross-company initiative to integrate all of Collibra’s web properties to create an engaging and seamless experience for our customers and prospects, own the technology roadmap and strategy for all web properties
- 15+ years of Digital experience, B2B SaaS environments attracting, leading, and inspiring highly talented, productive design organizations-bonus points if you’ve built this with geographically distributed teams
- Command a strong understanding of B2B technology and communications to large scale organizations
- Extensive experience in interface design and research in a high-growth, product-driven company
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and development best practices
- BA/BS degree from a four-year college or university
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*