At Procore, our Internal Audit functions are more than a cost center—we add significant value in improving the business from the inside out. As a highly motivated Internal Auditor - System Implementations, you won’t just tick boxes, you’ll help build a brand for internal audits where you’ll drive efficiency across the business. The Internal Audit department is planned to grow significantly in the coming years with opportunities to expand your career.
This role will report to our Director, Internal Audit & Enterprise Risk Management and can work remotely from the US during Pacific Time business hours. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with IT and the business to scope and coordinate on all financially significant system implementations and changes to ensure we maintain SOX Compliance
- Assess the downstream impact of system changes/implementations across both the IT and business process environments
- Build SDLC test plans, coordinate third-party testing, and perform and review assigned testing
- Assist in the overall execution of the SOX and internal audit scoping including planning, reporting, and documenting processes, building and coordinating test plans, and ensuring deficiencies are properly supported, tracked and and communicated to leadership
- Independently manage ad-hoc advisory engagements with minimal oversight; partner with process owners to validate and agree findings, root cause, and recommendations
- Analyze trends in enterprise risks, report to management, and escalate developments that might indicate changes in risk profile; develop platform for monthly reporting of Risk Management metrics
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, computer science, accounting, finance or equivalent (MS and/or MBA preferred); Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is highly preferred
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting/consulting or 1+ years in public accounting and 2+ years as an in-house internal auditor with a strong IT SOX audit background
- Experience working on SOX financial systems for 404b SOX-compliant public companies
- Technical experience
- Financial system implementation SOX control assessments
- Various SaaS applications (e.g., Netsuite, Blackline, Workday, SFDC), web services, firewalls, homegrown applications
- US GAAP, SOX, and COSO
- Being curious and inquisitive with the ability to translate findings into improved processes and controls
- Conviction to challenge the business when necessary to effectively manage risk
- Desire to continuously grow and improve your IA knowledge and add value to Procore
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.