Yotpo is looking for an IT Specialist who will be responsible and accountable for smooth IT operations within our NYC office and the entire US region. As New York’s first IT Specialist hire, you will be an integral part of Yotpo’s global IT team contributing to its ongoing effort to scale and maintain existing IT systems and services. You will also be responsible for building from scratch additional IT systems and processes to support our fast-pace organizational growth.
The ideal candidate is technically inclined and detail-oriented with a solid background working in a fast-paced growing environment within an IT position. In this role, you will work closely with our sales team to ensure that our network is at all times efficiently up and running. To be successful in this position, you should have solid Mac & Windows computer maintenance and management experience, and be able to troubleshoot network support in a high ticket capacity help desk environment.
This role reports directly to our Yotpo Global IT Manager.
- Maintain existing hardware and software needs
- Take charge of new hardware procurements for all office users
- Create, maintain and ensure a seamless new employee onboarding and IT training experience
- Ensure network availability and maintain IT facilities such as server & meeting rooms
- Provide help desk support for all of the company's employees
- 3+ years of experience in an IT role
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of Mac computer maintenance & management - Mac is required and additional Windows/HP is preferred
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced growing environment
- Excellent task prioritization and time management skills
- Experience with Google apps and Microsoft office\365 administration
- Knowledge of IP Telephony & Video conferencing systems
- Hands-on experience with help desk support, service desk management & system administration
- Extensive networking expertise - Troubleshooting & Configuring Switches, Firewalls, Wireless etc.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Radius services
- Familiarity with security enforcement and ITIL methodologies
- Experience with Cloud Computing and cloud based software management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and service orientation
- Bachelor or University Degree
- User-generated-content is now one of the top marketing buzz terms and we’re the leaders in fine-tuning the approach. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50
- We recently raised an additional $51M in Series D, bringing us to $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
- Opportunity to build Yotpo’s United States IT infrastructure from scratch, owning everything from budget to management and selection of services.
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office.
- The opportunity to learn from and work closely with our Yotpo Global IT Manager.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 150,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. A few of our notable clients include Sears, Staples, and GoPro.