Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a member of the IT team, you will drive efficient technical operations across Unqork by setting up your Unqork teammates for success and productivity. You’ll work with every team across the company to provide them with the equipment, software, and technical support they need!
- Configure, admin, and provide delightful support for tools like G-Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive/Team Drives, Sites and Google Groups), Macbooks with JAMF, Apple TV, Zoom, WiFi, JIRA/Confluence and more!
- Build and drive the processes for tech ops that can scale with the growing Unqork team
- Proactively anticipate the technology needs for the organization
What you'll do:
- Support and Manage automated systems used for laptop configurations, zero touch provisioning and implementation
- Experience In MDM (Mobile Device Management)
- Creating improvements to make remote life more interesting
- Keep up to date with knowledge base articles for IT
- Maintain Asset Management with in Jamf Pro and Asset Panda.
- Additional POC for key stakeholders such as HR, Security, Talent and Finance to assist them in their own IT projects
Who you are:
- Genuine desire to help people
- Ability to think on your feet, remain calm under pressure, and solve problems in real-time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Uncontrollable urge to investigate and solve problems, with advanced diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn a wide variety of new technical skills
- Strong teamwork: willingness and ability to get help from team members when required, and the good judgment to know when to seek help
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of IT or Desktop Support/System Administration
- Deep experience in office networking. You’ve built out the WiFi/networking for growing modern office spaces in the past, and have some great ideas about how to build that in the most organized and efficient way
- Familiarity with RBAC and distributed computing environment concepts; local and network-based user and group accounts and permissions
- Knowledge of IT best practices around data security (certifications are a bonus!)
- Experience building and driving processes using Atlassian (Jira, wiki, etc.)
- Any non-required skills that you would love to have
- Ex: Node.js, a 4-year degree at a leading college or university, etc
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.