Office of the CEO at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the Team & Opportunity:
As a team member in the Office of the CEO, you will serve as a key leader in Quartet’s business transformation by connecting people to purpose through process. Reporting to the Chief of Staff, this position will build trusted partnerships with leaders throughout the company and support them in ensuring effective management of time, effort, and resources in order to generate maximum efficiency of their department goals. This position will manage short term and long term cross-functional projects that involve multiple stakeholders and functions, especially those that may not have a clear immediate owner. This person is someone who leaves no stone unturned with a strong eye for detail and with endurance to consistently uncover impactful insights.
In this role, you will be a confidant to the Chief of Staff and the CEO, and develop a deep understanding of our company priorities. On this team, you will have the opportunity to gain visibility across the full business and have the opportunity to specialize in certain areas of passion over time.
The level of this role will vary depending on the level of experience of each candidate.
Responsibilities include but not limited to*:
- Assess organizational needs and develop plans to address business performance gaps and align talent and resources in partnership with internal leaders
- Manage special projects and initiatives from conception, preparation/design, and execution, driving clarity in roles, responsibilities, and accountability during and after involvement in the project
- Support the process of refining and implementing the organization’s core values and integrating these into the workplace culture
- Forge strong relationships across the organization and influence a variety of stakeholders to embrace and engage in change initiatives
- Conduct research and develop actionable recommendations in support of organizational growth
- Serve as a trusted and approachable partner to internal teammates at all levels to ensure effective collaboration across the organization
- Support the development of effective communication strategies to improve clarity, alignment, and employee engagement in partnership with internal leaders
- Surface insights and recommendations on behalf of the company for response and engagement by the Chief of Staff and CEO
- Prioritize and organize critical issues, questions, and information for the Office of the CEO to facilitate efficient decision making
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Responsibilities may change at any time in discussion with the Chief of Staff.
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical role, either through consulting, finance or internal strategy and operations positions
- 2+ years of healthcare experience
- Trustworthy, with a strong sense of integrity and discretion
- Ability to align and influence different teams and levels of leadership
- Consistently embodies Quartet’s values
- Strong critical thinker who can balance big-picture priorities and day-to-day details
- Strategic mindset and highly analytical thinker with sound business judgement
- Organized, detail-oriented, and capable of maintaining deadlines
- Highly adaptive, entrepreneurial, and pragmatic — able to turn ideas into action
- Collaborative team player with a proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to distill complex information to digestible form and create compelling presentations for a range of internal and external audiences
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a fast paced / high-growth start-up environment
- Experience working with C-suite leaders internally and externally
- Strong command of the complexities of Quartet’s business, technology, and services, and Quartet’s relationships with customers and users
- Trusted relationships with Quartet employees across the organization
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.