Operations Associate, Behavioral Health at Eden Health
What success looks like
- Manage online resources such as behavioral health workflows and templates referenced by primary care doctors, therapists and navigators.
- Help identify needs for updated processes and help craft new processes as we innovate our services.
- Drive consistency and alignment in processes across your teammates.
- Proactively monitor metrics, such as operational SLAs and patient satisfaction scores. Identify needs for follow-up on specific issues or downward trends and take action in a timely manner to ensure consistent quality and continuous improvement of the patient experience.
- Communicate directly with patients to gather context on any issues that arise.
- Enable efficient daily delivery of behavioral health services, through supporting therapists and patients with required forms, calendars, and patient-management tools.
- Project manage new initiatives, helping our team to deliver new types of services with effective organization and clear cross-team communication on deliverables, deadlines and delays, and accurate documentation of progress.
- Support new services, taking responsibility for new tasks required to effectively deliver those services, and help design new tools or automation for scaling these services.
- Lead behavioral health team meetings, carefully documenting, communicating, and project managing resulting actions.
- Provide timeline communication and updates to the behavioral health team.
- Collaborate with therapists, clinicians, healthcare navigators, analysts, and other Eden Health team members.
- Think about each process, tool, and patient interaction as an opportunity for continuous improvement.
What you will bring
- 1+ years of experience in an operations role
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Comfort using technology tools such as spreadsheets, wikis, and analytics dashboards, and comfort learning new tools
- Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced company that relies on timely delivery
- Passion for clear, standardized documentation
- Comfort with numerical analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The desire to be part of a fast-moving startup
- Energized by getting things done and enabling team members
- Adaptability to creating and learning new workflows and processes
- Ability to understand or willingness to learn healthcare and insurance details
- Comfort working independently and being part of a remote, distributed team
- Drive to be a team player and an ability to work collaboratively
- Sense of humor and attitude of taking joy in your work.
- Aptitude for improving processes and tools to improve scalability, efficiency and quality
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers