Noom is looking for an Operations Specialist to join our Coaching Department to work directly with the Coaching Operations Manager and other key members of the Coaching Leadership team. You will play an essential role in supporting the growing and evolving administrative and operational needs of a large, unique, and primarily virtual department. You will be a friendly face and traffic conductor for members across the coaching organization (2,000 and counting!), ensuring that the experience of being a coach at Noom is the absolute best it can be. This is a great opportunity to make an impact across the entire department and support the largest team at Noom!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Welcoming new coaches at the door! Work with our New Hire Experience team to maintain a seamless transition into the Noomily; you’ll be one of the first friendly faces new coaches will meet on their first day.
- Helping acclimate new coaches to our culture and orienting them to the tools and resources available to them.
- Ensuring that rapid, innovative development of the team can continue, without sacrificing stability, operational excellence or an A+ employee experience for coaches.
- Collaborating with key players in Coaching Operations, Coaching Leadership, and the People Operations team.
- Growing and maintaining our swag program; keep us in style by helping us build the Noomiest swaggiest program ever!
- Supporting the Coaching Operations Manager in all administrative functions, key projects, and creating new processes for the entire department
- Be a voice and advocate for all members of the Coaching Team
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience; Administrative, Operational, and/or HR experience
- Friendly and approachable, both in person and virtually
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate/advocate on behalf of others, and build strong relationships.
- Ability to be self-driven and take initiative; take a task, run with it and/or look for ways to improve or automate the process.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and agile; we are known to move fast, we need someone comfortable with being able to switch gears quickly
- Independent; knowledge of when/how to self-service and when/how to ask for help
- Technically competent and comfortable with using internal and external tools; proficient in GSuite/Google Sheets/Excel; plus if you are familiar Slack, Zoom, Zapier, Guru, Looker, and Jira!
- Must live in NYC area or be willing to relocate by January 2021
What Makes This Job Amazing
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Working on breakthrough tech (we have unique technical approaches to everything from behavior change to marketing)
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free gourmet meals in the office, tech gadget allowance)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture