If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As a Yotpo Partner Operations Manager, you will focus on process, performance, efficiency and strategy. You’ll succeed in and enjoy this role if you rely on quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify problems. You will be responsible for designing, building and monitoring the day-to-day processes and infrastructure accordingly for Yotpo's customer success, technical support, account management and professional services teams, creating a tangible impact on the broader company.
- Strong analytical and data management skills.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems
- Strong ability to nurture great working relationships with various teams and leaders
- Ability to influence other teams to collaborate and support your initiatives
- Minimum of 2+ years in a business ops, sales ops, channel or partner ops, or marketing ops role
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint or Google Slides, and Salesforce skills a must
- Developed empathetic, user-first processes that encourage high fidelity data entry
- You’ve made the most of your proximity to the data by surfacing which questions need to be asked, and leveraging quantitative and qualitative methods to explore and answer them
- You’ve represented quantitative analysis as visual stories that are tailored to the needs of the audience
- Experience in end to end management of Operations from Salesforce management, designing process, building reports and dashboards and day-to-day analytics
- Experience building reports and dashboards, as well as defining KPIs across segments
- You are a collaborative team player and fun to work with
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
You’d love Yotpo if:
- You thrive in an innovative environment and enjoy working with cutting edge and game-changing technology.You want to work with the most progressive, disruptive and beloved brands in eCommerce.
- You geek out a little bit knowing that Yotpo offers the most integrations in the eCommerce ecosystem.
- Working alongside awesome people at a diverse and inclusive company where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged matters to you.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.