About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will do
As the Pop Up Associate, you will develop and execute Eden Health Pop-Up clinics at multiple locations across New York City and other states as required. In this role, you’ll ensure patients have an excellent experience and understand how they can utilize Eden on their health journey. You will be coordinating all activities prior to the onsite clinic, including equipment resources. You will be traveling to and from worksite clinics and attending the event. This role is critical to ensuring effective delivery of services and optimal patient experience at employer locations. This role reports to the Director of Pop Ups.
You will work with the clinical and operations teams to improve our day to day clinic functions and provide excellent patient experiences. Excellent candidates will have a passion for customer service, be enthusiastic about improving the healthcare experience, and be eager and ready to work alongside our medical providers.
This is an entirely in-person role that requires flexibility and energy in terms of varying hours, extended hours, and travel via car, plane, and train, including weekends as needed.
What success looks like
- Enthusiasm for delivering excellent customer service and five star patient experiences
- Engaging with diverse patient populations, answering FAQs about Eden Health and the pop up events, and increasing patient engagement with our core services
- Executing a standard approach to ensure consistent delivery at employer locations, including check in process, collecting insurance, and supporting the on-site provider
- Maintaining brand standards when at onsite locations, ensuring marketing materials are available and that team members are briefed on the FAQs about Eden Health’s services
- Collaborating with the Pop-Up Operations and Clinical Directors to collate feedback from patients and communicate success to employer HR teams
- Attention to detail when coordinating appointments, checking in patients, dealing with insurance information, and handling patients’ protected health information including specimen samples
- Executing operations for Eden Health Pop Ups, including making sure the team has all the required equipment and resources on the day
- Working with Pop-Up operations leaders and Customer Success team to understand the room set up/requirements
- Collecting feedback about how the clinic went, identifying areas for improvement
- Coordinating with Inventory Manager to ensure that the Onsite Clinics are appropriately stocked
What you will bring
- 1 - 3 years experience of high touch customer service and coordinating operations
- Experience in healthcare a plus
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with multiple stakeholders, either internal to a company or externally with patients and clients
- A roll-up-the sleeves attitude to ensuring that the on site clinics run smoothly, jumping in as needed to be a member of the front line team
- Strong ability to collect and synthesize important feedback from patients, coupled with Care Team feedback regarding opportunities for improvement
Why Eden Health
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]edenhealth.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]