Portfolio Coordinator at Ribbon
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make home ownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
The Real Estate Operations team is a diverse group of experts in the Real Estate field. We look for people who are passionate about helping others, technically-minded, consultative, and care deeply about the details. Our team supports homebuyers through one of the most stressful transactions of their lives, collaborating with our internal team of Ribbon program experts.
Ribbon is looking for a Portfolio Coordinator to join our team. This person will build relationships with our resident home buyers, who are currently living in Ribbon-owned homes on their path to home ownership. The Portfolio Coordinator will be the primary point of contact for customers in this stage of their homeownership journey with Ribbon.How you’ll make homeownership achievable:
- Be the primary point of contact for customers and their expert partner on all things Ribbon
- Ensure that all rent/late fee charges are collected and posted in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate records of transactions (rent collections, delinquency reports, move-ins, move-outs, non-renewal and eviction documents)
- Determine if any maintenance requests fall under Ribbon’s responsibility and coordinate contractors to perform the work as required
- Contribute to team runbooks and best practices, sharing your knowledge and experience with the team to continuously improve our processes
- Bring a “customer-first” approach to all communications
- 1-2 years of experience in resident services or property management
- Demonstrable experience building relationships with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience using software to manage work and customer records (CRM or property management tools preferred)
- Customer service experience via phone and email
- Sense of urgency and persistence when solving problems
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a high-growth startup
- Previous maintenance experience
- Previous mortgage or real estate closing knowledge
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.