Real Estate Manager at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a Real Estate Manager to join our growing Real Estate team. This individual will play an integral role in championing the Latch platform and value proposition to help drive deal flow to the sales organization. The Real Estate Manager should have an understanding of real estate fundamentals and a strong network of relationships. Supporting the existing team, you will be aiding in the execution of all business development functions and overall real estate strategy, including, among other things, by gathering market intelligence, creating and fostering key stakeholder relationships and assisting in the creation and deployment of real estate programs and procedures.
Building momentum from our recent SPAC announcement, we are at an exciting inflection point to propel an integrated strategy and precise execution. The Real Estate Manager should be able to understand and articulate the Latch vision with confidence. He or she should be eager to roll up their sleeves and to learn by doing. You understand what needs to be done, the purpose it is serving, and find a way to get it accomplished.
- Cultivate and maintain strong industry relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers across the commercial real estate industry
- Map complex client organizations
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Latch’s full range of smart access and building operating system solutions
- Participate in solution-development efforts alongside the sales, marketing, product, engineering, and operations teams
- Achieve quarterly and annual quotas tied to lead generation and units in pipeline
- Maintain a deep understanding of our customer’s assets and strategies in order to systematically expand key accounts, as well as the operating profile of their accounts, their key internal decision-makers, and decision making criteria
- Maintain up to date and accurate CRM activity for the respective real estate team lead
- Occasional travel to support industry conferences and trade shows, develop new business opportunities, and maintain existing relationships
- Gather and share intelligence that will help Latch mature its product features, marketing efforts, and sales process
- Bachelor’s Degree required; real estate focus helpful, but not required
- 3-5 year's experience in commercial real estate
- Strong communication and solution-selling skills
- Highly collaborative and capable of working as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strategic mindset, adaptable, energetic, self-motivated, accountable, and results-driven
- Clear understanding of how to read a room and know your audience
- Understanding of multifamily investment, operation and development
- Experience closing large and complex transactions
- Experience managing multiple internal and external relationships
- Commands respect via intelligence, knowledge, humility
- Track record of success
- Innovative. The ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 200+ team members working to reimagine modern buildings of today and drive evolution for the cities of tomorrow. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
Applicant Privacy Notice