Remote CX Specialist at Hydrant
As a Remote CX Specialist at Hydrant, you have the ability to create memorable relationships with our customers. The goal is to deliver timely and seamless experiences that make customers smile. We pride ourselves on experiences that are far superior to most e-comm organizations. Life is stressful enough, hydration routines don’t have to be - our CX team will go out of the way to support our customers.
Our customer experience specialist is customer-facing, communicating through various channels, including phone, live chat, and responding to messages. We always respond as quickly and fully as possible to solve their problems. This is an opportunity to engage our customers and build brand loyalty.
You are the front line and communicate with customers both in and out of standard business hours (our main office is on Eastern Time) to ensure they have a positive experience.
You’ll share customer feedback and insights to the CX, Product and Operations Teams to help constantly elevate the customer experience.
- ZenDesk, Freshdesk, Gorgias, or Shopify experience a must
- Strong people skills. You are friendly, empathetic, a good listener, and you’re an advocate for our customers. We strive to personalize our interactions as often as possible.
- Must have an optimistic nature! This role has the power to create loyal customers from what can sometimes be initially negative experiences like a delayed shipment.
- Great oral and written English communicator (you’ll do a lot of internal and external communicating)
- Possess proactive problem solving skills...customers come frustrated and you have the ability to get ahead of their roadblocks to improve their Hydrant experience
- Ability to identify and communicate areas and opportunities for improvement throughout the CX team and organization
- A motivated self-starter, sometimes there’s “down time” in Support, but there’s always something to do to create a better experience
- (good to have) An understanding of e-commerce and subscription-based services, whether through prior work or your own personal experience
- Startup experience a major plus
Hydrant is an early stage startup with lots of exciting milestones to come. You’ll find a supportive culture of continuous growth and a desire to make products that hydrate more people in more places. Competitive pay + equity, health benefits, including dental & vision (for full-time employees), paid time off, free Hydrant, and the chance to be among the first team members at a high-growth CPG start-up, where skill development and learning opportunities are abundant!