Restaurant Success Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built and powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, you’re an insider — and the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYC’s “100 Best Places to Work,” Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Restaurant Success Manager to join our expanding team. The primary focus of the role will be managing relationships with our restaurant partners, and ensuring they are successful on the ResyOS product. You’ll work very closely with our Sales, Implementation, Support and Restaurant Success teams to support successful product engagement, training and operational processes. This position comes with infinite opportunity for professional development and career advancement!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage a portfolio of higher touch restaurant partners across the US.
- Work collaboratively with Support, Implementation and Restaurant Success teams to ensure a high quality experience for our restaurant partners.
- Respond to and help resolve any escalations from the Hospitality Coordinators and Support teams as needed.
- Regularly engage with restaurant operators and stakeholders to ensure optimal use of the Resy software, including assistance with product setup and utilization review.
- Share successes and failures internally to help our organization learn and evolve.
- Assess and communicate the health of your portfolio by monitoring and analyzing data trends, product utilization, sentiment, business metrics, customer satisfaction (NPS and CSAT) scores, etc.
- Engage in restaurant staff trainings and educational seminars through both video conferencing and in person, as appropriate.
- Work with restaurants to determine reservation strategy and advise on best practices.
- Represent the voice of our restaurants internally, to ensure we are focused on and providing the right solutions to our restaurant partners.
- Regularly document partner communications, sentiments, and success metrics via internal communications and record-keeping.
- Represent the standards and values that Resy stands for both internally and externally to our partners.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 4+ years working in restaurant management or 2+ years in post-sales in the restaurant technology space
- You have a strong passion for restaurants and the hospitality industry
- You are empathetic and have the ability to put yourself in the shoes of others
- Have an interest in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have strong and professional written and verbal communication skills without taking yourself too seriously
- Strong attention to detail, sense of urgency and willingness to get things done
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally to ensure the voice of our partners is heard
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills, you have the ability to stay calm under pressure
- You have strong technological aptitude specifically with Google G-Suite and Apple products
BIG PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Working knowledge of reservation-management systems and restaurant operations
- Light accounting experience
- Experience with Looker, Salesforce, and/or Zuora
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount and Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurant
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.