Within one month, you will:
- Experience a comprehensive onboarding that includes an insight to our teams, culture, and product
- Become an expert in Trello & asynchronous communication
- Discover the Support team and get to know key stakeholders you’ll be working with
- Answer to written requests from clients (50% of the time)
Within 3 months, you will:
- Answer to written requests from clients (100% of the time)
- Guarantee customer satisfaction and respect of our SLAs
- Become an expert on the platform
Within 6 months, you will:
- Work autonomously with R&D team to identify bugs
- Contribute to the improvement of the support brought to our customers (escalation process, crisis management, improvement of the ticketing process, interfaces with other 360Learning teams...).
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute to the scaling of the team: recruitments, onboarding, coaching of future US Support agents, and monitoring activity
The Skills Set
- 3+ years of Support in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment
- You bring a client-first mindset to everything you do
- You have excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones, and impeccable spelling and grammar
- You have a passion for learning and an ability to take complex information and turn it into engaging, easy-to-understand instructions.
- Management experience is a plus
- This role will be ideally located in New York, but open to remote if in the East Coast/Midwest.
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Benefits. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. Click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.