Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Please note: This role requires flexible working hours: nights and weekend work will be required. If you are unable to commit to this requirement, please do not apply.
Latch is seeking a Service Dispatcher. This individual will play a central role within the support and deployment organizations, fielding service requests, and assisting with the dispatching of our field service partners to provide white gloves service to our customers. The role requires excellent communication skills, strong multitasking skills, and the ability to manage multiple work streams and stakeholder relationships.
- Dispatch service technicians and partners to properties requiring product servicing including emergency services (Ex: resident lockout, main entrance failures, elevator access troubleshooting, etc.)
- Communicate with Customers in real time to ensure they are aware of the steps being taken to resolve the issues
- Communicate with Service Partners to ensure quick response and resolution while maintaining high service levels
- Facilitate and assist field technical team to ensure they have the tools, hardware, and access necessary to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to assist with issue resolution
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of customer and partner interactions, dispatching procedures, and general standardized processes
- Approach each situation with a sense of urgency and efficiency
- 3+ years of experience in a managed service deployment role (access control environment preferred)
- Strong communication skills and ability to stay calm under pressure
- G Suite experience required
- Lock & Access Control Hardware & Software experience required
- Zendesk experience preferred
- Jira experience preferred
- Looker and Salesforce experience preferred
- Flexible Schedule - must be able to work nights and weekends
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice