Want to work at a hyper-growth, mission-driven startup that helps millions lead happier, healthier lives? Want to be challenged to do your very best work and excel? If so, this is your chance to do all this in a fast-paced collaborative, supportive environment. Noom is backed by some of the best known VCs in the world, including Sequoia Capital and our revenue has grown 100x over the past 3 years. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented Strategic Workforce Analyst for the Customer Support organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide approaches & solutions for better forecasting using historical data and business intelligence.
- Analyze forecast to actual performance and recommend courses of action to take to improve maximization of resources and ensure that we achieve our KPI targets.
- Create a robust reporting system to provide 360 view of Support metrics & drivers.
- Manage productivity planning efforts for all of Noom’s Support Teams across all channels on a monthly and quarterly basis.
What we’re looking for:
- +3 years of experience; call center/customer service, reporting & forecasting.
- You value and enjoy leveraging data to find opportunities and to evaluate progress.
- You enjoy leading strategic projects and process improvements, with emphasis on cross-functional collaboration, innovation, and efficiencies.
What makes this job amazing:
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day.
- Working on breakthrough tech (we have unique technical approaches to everything from behavior change to marketing).
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement).
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free gourmet meals in the office, tech gadget allowance).
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.).
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture.