Strategy & Operations Associate at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to work on Angi’s highest growth revenue stream. Angi is seeking a highly analytical and growth driven Manager to help manage and optimize growth operations for one of the business’s priority categories. These categories are focused on larger ticket items that represent a significant portion of the company’s revenue growth.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and executing strategic growth opportunities to support the growth of the category P&L. You will gain a strong command of the entire sales cycle - from customer conversion to retention to support the business reaching optimal growth – and you will help the business scale to new sources of qualified traffic. Success will require identification, testing, and execution of new processes. You will collaborate with internal teams across Angi’s business and external teams to ensure business objectives are met.
All the projects you will be working on have a direct impact on Angi’s growth.
What you'll do
- You will do a little bit of everything at the ground floor of a new business
- Develop and execute strategic projects to improve conversion rates and downstream metrics
- Test hypothesis quickly! Conduct data analysis, market research, and user research to identify opportunities, own implementation, and measure impact
- Manage relationships with multiple vendors, overseeing a team of agents
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders across product, engineering, operations, finance, accounting, and more
- Lead software implementation for new and existing projects, optimizing technology to drive performance
- Analyze funnel KPIs and costs - leverage data to track performance, monitor budgets, and generate insights that improve the business
- Balance multiple projects and priorities at once
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of professional experience with evidence of increasing responsibility with start-ups or small companies, consulting or finance firms, or similar companies
- Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude. Proficiency with Excel and familiarity with databases and SQL a plus.
- Strong communication skills and experience working with a variety of stakeholders with competing agendas
- Experience creating processes for complex operations; ability to dig deep into processes and identify areas for improvement
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative problem-solver with excitement to work on cross-functional teams and projects
- A passion for marketplaces, the sharing economy, and/or the on-demand services space
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world