Galileo is building the future of healthcare - today. Using innovative mobile technology and human-centered design, we’re looking to improve the quality and affordability of medical care for all -- including those with Medicare and Medicaid.
We are founded by a successful entrepreneur (One Medical, Epocrates), led by a top-notch team, and well-funded from some of the best investors in the country. We seek curious, talented, team-oriented individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds who ultimately want to make a difference.
What You’ll Do
As a core Clinical Team member, you’ll play a direct role in shaping what healthcare can become - namely, a system that approaches care comprehensively, with clinical excellence and patient experience at the core. Specifically, you will:
- Provide best-in-class medical care for Galileo patients through a virtual setting by leveraging a combination of advanced technology and excellent clinical judgment
- Deliver an exceptional patient experience with compassion and thoughtful communication
- Solve problems in an efficient, nimble, solutions-oriented manner by drawing on resourcefulness and a “can do” approach
- Manage multiple inputs seamlessly through instinctive prioritization
- Participate in clinical architecture development by drawing on your knowledge and experience
- Work at least 24 hours in a given week, and be able to take on shifts that best fit with your schedule
Who You Are
You’re a primary care physician with a strong clinical pedigree and at least five years of primary care experience who wants to join in shaping the future for health care. You either have virtual/telemedicine experience or an appetite for learning it now. You’re open to innovative approaches and new models of care that extend beyond non-traditional modes of delivery; you are evidence-based but can think critically and creatively. Your deep commitment to both exceptional clinical quality and patient experience is reflected in your work. You know your limits and engage with an appropriate balance of competence, confidence, and humility. A consummate team-player, you make a positive impact on those around you and want to work in an organization with others who bring similar passion and talent to their work. You are also:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Able to obtain a license in any state
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds and experiences, - including but, not limited to - gender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, and other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence and sound decision-making -- one that is based on mutual respect and trust. We appreciate candidates who are open and honest about what they’re looking for so we can ensure it’s a fit on both sides.