Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Head of Healthcare.
- Attract, retain, and develop the best possible sales talent while instilling a performance-driven culture.
- Hold the team accountable for results, important operational metrics, quarterly financial commitments, and annual quota.
- Forecast accurate revenue achievement.
- You will support implementation of sales strategy for Unqork's new logo business by leveraging market knowledge and developing product positioning and value propositions.
- Maintain market and competitive knowledge to drive appropriate strategic sales recommendations.
- Partner with teams which include: account development reps, industry partners, marketing, finance and product to generate revenue.
- Work with the deal desk to price, scope and accelerate closing of deals.
- Advocate and make compelling business cases with client's interests at the forefront.
- 8+ years of SaaS/software sales management experience with a successful track record.
- New business sales leadership experience in early/mid-stage SaaS companies.
- Experience with the challenges faced in today's healthcare world.
- Experience driving the successful adoption of sales methodologies and Salesforce automation tools to improve revenue predictability and close rates while shortening sales cycles.
- Successful history of meeting and exceeding quarterly goals and accountabilities while operating within a business plan.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.