Field Project Manager, West at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that make spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is hiring a Field Project Manager to help support its expansion across the country. As a Project Manager you will plan, manage and support the implementation of Latch’s access systems into some of the largest real estate developments in the country. You will be working cross-functionally with internal members of the operations, sales and supply chain teams and externally with key partners and customers. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing technology hardware + software company, during a pivotal stage of growth.
- Manage the day-to-day operations in-field between contractors, partners, and customers
- Facilitate the the progress of a project from beginning-to-end
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure transparency on multiple projects at a time, and properly escalate when necessary
- Provide daily updates into CRM / Project Management software to keep organization informed of progress
- Subject matter expert on Latch to be able to advise on product launches in-field
- Identify process improvements and help the entire team create & implement new procedures
- Bachelor degree 3+ years experience in a Project Management role
- General knowledge of Access Control, HVAC systems and Smart Home a big plus
- Strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal, and consultative skills a must
- Self-starter and initiator
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent analytic and communications skills
- Skilled in organizing information based on reviewing meeting notes, specifications, meetings with clients, property management companies, and developers
- Ability to manage multiple detailed projects at the same time
- Must be able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel frequently
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 200+ team members working to reimagine modern buildings of today and drive evolution for the cities of tomorrow. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
Applicant Privacy Notice