We are looking for our third Implementation Manager on our NYC team to help build it out! As the primary liaison between our CSMs, product team, developers, creative teams and clients, you ensure that implementations run efficiently and that our internal timelines are met. You’ll be responsible for pinpointing inefficiencies in the business and working alongside all relevant teams to project manage and develop solutions. If you’re organized, motivated, and excited about the prospect of applying your skills in a high-growth startup environment, you could very well have success in this role!
Yotpo is a leading provider of customer-centric, commerce marketing solutions for disruptor brands like Glossier, THINX, UNTUCKit, ThirdLove and Away Travel. As of August 2018, Yotpo acquired Swell Rewards, further strengthening our offerings with a single product, providing all user generated and incentive based marketing solutions under one umbrella.
- Manage the post-sale implementation of loyalty and referral programs for our highest-value and most well-known clients
- Lead the implementation effort for these clients by providing strategic insight and direction based on client goals and product capabilities
- Communicate client asks to our designers to create loyalty program designs
- Collaborate with our developers to bring a program to life on a client’s site
- Maintain project timelines - setting and managing expectations - identifying risks to timeline throughout and mitigating with clients or internal teams when necessary
- Partner with Swell product managers and developers to identify and prioritize new feature requests and integration opportunities
- Suggest improvements to the implementation process - including the use of new tools to enable the process to move more efficiently
- 2+ years in a client-facing and/or software project management role
- Scrappiness; you are a self-starter who works proactively to solve your own problems
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbally and via email. These skills are key as you should have a knack for explaining complex concepts in a straightforward, clear way.
- An expert at managing multiple, competing priorities
- Team player who can hold colleagues and clients accountable when necessary, but who will also acknowledge and acclimate to other’s schedules and bandwidth when appropriate
- Experience with project management software such as Asana or Trello preferred
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.