Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $300M from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
Due to our rapid Global expansion, we're looking for logistical masterminds to join our growing team. Salivating at the thought of solving real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade? Keep reading!What you'll do:
- Lead the implementation of select new client accounts or new business with existing clients from business award of multi-modal services through implementation and ramp up to steady state service delivery.
- Partner with Sales and Account Management acting as the primary set of extra hands shepherding the client through the implementation lifecycle.
- Define and structure total scope of awarded business, and create an implementation project plan ensuring client and internal teams across sales, account management, planning & operations, carrier relations, procurement, fulfillment, technical and other teams a scoped to execute.
- Own the readiness to serve and implementation project critical path to deliver to client as sold.
- Continuously drive and adapt the plan to new realities and findings to optimize for service level and quality for the client while establishing and implementing executable, efficient and universal internal and external solutions.
- Develop implementation plans with the respective procurement and operations teams to execute on awarded business
- Confirm with internal procurement teams to that respective contracts, agreements and requirements are signed and fully executed.
- Summarize and report out on implementation program status to leadership (commercial, business, and operational) highlighting any risks or barriers to success.
- Successfully close out implementations with a project style review.
What you'll need:
- BA/BS degree with 8+ years of professional logistics, supply chain, projects, programs or consulting experience
- A consistent track record of success in scoping planning starting and finishing client facing cross functional projects;
- Excellent collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort and confidence in front of clients.
- Fluent in supply chain, logistics or freight forwarding operations with a knack for spotting opportunities to simplify processes and solutions while preserving client happiness.
- Next-level attention to detail and the drive to deliver ahead of schedule with a servant leadership approach.