Implementation Manager at Catalyst Software
Catalyst is the world’s most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our software integrates with all of the tools that CS teams are already using to provide one centralized view of customer data. Customer Success Managers can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase product adoption, and align the entire organization on a unified workflow to manage customers throughout their journey. Catalyst helps organizations turn Customer Success into a company-wide mission.
We are looking for a detail-orientated self-starter to join our team! You will partner with our customers to implement Catalyst with an eye on scaling and measuring the value we deliver within the first 30 days. You will directly manage up to 20 implementations simultaneously, communicating our customers strategic goals, documenting key milestones, and aligning stakeholders cross-functionally to ensure a smooth launch. If you enjoy multitasking, liaising between department stakeholders and executive leadership, and understand how to build a successful project plan, this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do
- Implement Catalyst technically and programmatically across our customers’ organizations
- Develop the initial scope of each implementation, detailing work plans, dependencies, and milestones
- Review and provide insights into past roll outs, communicating areas of improvement cross-functionally
- Document and scale our onboarding path, ultimately owning onboarding at Catalyst for future Implementation Managers to deliver upon
What You’ll Need
- Experience working with customers in a fast-paced project management capacity
- Ability to triage and organize requests from multiple teams
- Experience setting up dashboards internally and externally
- Insatiable curiosity; when a new product comes out, you are often the first to dive in and learn how it works
- Experience with Intercom, Salesforce, Segment, Mixpanel, and other data warehouses
- Strong communication and documentation skills; translating technical speak comes naturally to you
- SQL experience is a big plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including 100% paid medical insurance coverage for you, your partner, and your dependents
- Unlimited vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Personal Seamless account, to be used for free daily lunches; catered team lunches twice per week
- Annual education stipend, to ensure that you're continuously expanding your skill set
- Monthly team-building events (including game nights - Super Smash Brothers and Team Fortress 2, anyone?, trivia, and more!)
Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.