International Program Manager at Noom
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Our International team is seeking a project manager to help our team expand globally, helping every country in the world lead healthier lives through behavior change.
You’ll report to our Director of International Strategy & Operations, and act as a force-multiplier on the entire company’s expansion efforts. Managing multiple projects which enable launch and expansion, you’ll work closely across functions (e.g. Product, Marketing, Finance, HR, Legal) to ensure successful delivery. This role will focus on initiating, project managing, and delivering these projects.
You’re perfect for this role if you’re a self-starter, who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment and autonomously solving problems. You’ll need to build trust with your partners, ask questions and use data to make smart decisions, and drive systemic collaboration to achieve goals in a timely manner.
What You’ll Do
- Program/Project Management: Create and maintain multiple, concurrent and matrixed program plans. Be able to prioritize multiple moving pieces, identify dependencies, anticipate risks, and solve bottlenecks. Leverage a wide network of people & resources to ensure on-time completion and deliver desired business results.
- Communication: Explain and justify workstream prioritization across teams. Communicate status risks, and changes of program milestones to senior business leaders
- Problem Solving: You’ll be the first to tackle many of our toughest problems. You’ll need to break down complex problems into their component parts and have a robust analytical toolkit to understand the best path forward. As you design solutions, you’ll need to see the bigger picture, and ensure they can scale as we expand every corner of the globe.
- Some example projects:
- Work with our launch team to plan and sequence new language launches
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to setup Noom’s international presence, overseeing the formation of entities which enable us to hire in newly launched countries
- Oversee resource planning, identifying what roles need to be hired to best support international group
What We Look For
- 5-10 years experience managing projects/programs at a high growth company
- Highly logical, structured, and analytical thinker
- Strong organization skills and a passion for systems that bring order to chaos
- Superb project and program management skills
- Data-informed decision maker
- Energetic, self-reflective, self-motivated
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Foreign language proficiency and international experience a plus
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.