Product Marketing Program Manager
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics.
The company’s obsessive commitment to customer success and constant innovation are just part of the reason that Sisense is globally recognized by our customers! The Sisense Analytics Platform dramatically accelerates the time it takes to build, embed and deploy intelligent analytic apps that unleash user creativity and engagement. Whether it’s interactive dashboards, self-service analytics, or white labeled BI apps, Sisense delivers the industry’s lowest TCO at scale, all on a hybrid-cloud platform designed to leverage all of your data together – no matter where it is.
From innovative startups to global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Expedia and Rolls Royce, thousands of organizations worldwide embed Sisense in their everyday business to reveal instant insights.
The Product Go-to-Market Team:
The Product Go-to-Market team at Sisense serves as a unique connection point between key areas of the business bridging the expertise in the product, marketing, and sales organizations to deliver differentiated messaging and go-to-market strategies. We are chartered with a number of important strategic activities including market research, competitive analysis, analyst relations, product messaging, buyers journey support, thought leadership and event content, community development as well as field enablement.
What are we looking for?
The Sisense Product Go-to-Market team is looking for a Product Market Program Manager who can work closely with individuals from across the organization to successfully plan and execute programs which drive our Go-to-Market strategy for Sisense products and services. The role requires strong project and program management, technical acumen, and collaboration skills to manage multiple concurrent projects across stakeholders in the Product, Marketing, Sales and Go-To-Market teams. Additionally, exceptional communication skills are a critical component of the role with external stakeholders including our global customers, partners and analyst community.
Our ideal candidate can successfully coordinate and lead projects that span areas such as data analytics, marketing campaigns and analyst relations. We are looking for someone who is gifted at fostering engagement, takes initiative and can enhance processes that enhance discourse both internally with our stakeholders and our global community.
Some of the things you'll be doing
This is a global role. You will be part of the growing Solutions Marketing Team, reporting to the Head of Solutions Marketing.
- Product & Services Launch Programs
- Organize and lead cross-functional marketing campaigns by acting as a point of contact
- Create documentation of Sisense products and features to ensure complete understanding across the company.
- Field Support Programs
- Collaborate with internal resources to develop data sets and analytic dashboards for use in the field.
- Communicate common customer problems and themes from the community back into the organization.
- Analyst Relations Programs
- Coordinate information to respond to analyst inquiries, briefing and RFI’s
- Manage cadence of engagement with analysts.
- Support creating relevant content for the analyst community
- Community Engagement Programs
- Engage users and increase participation in the community.
- Implement and track reporting/metrics on each program
Go to Market
What You'll Bring
- Proven experience in program management.
- Understanding of project management methodologies.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Foundational understanding of the technology industry, esp the data and analytics space.
- SQL or data modeling experience (beginner level)
- Proven relationship skills in a global work environment.
- Ability to empathize, understand and work with multiple perspectives or points of view.
- Extremely organized. Ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs with a sense of ownership to deliver on-time.
- Ability to synthesize lots of information into coherent themes. You are not afraid to ask questions.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent writing skills.