Project Manager, Data Strategy & Insights at The Farmer's Dog
The Farmer’s Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry — starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers’ doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. We recently raised our Series B and are backed by early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
#mustlovedogsWHAT'S THE ROLE?
At The Farmer’s Dog, we have a very strong culture of making data-driven decisions. The Data Strategy & Insights team, specifically, works on constantly bringing our whole organization to higher levels. We turn green into yellow and blue.
As a Project Manager on TFD’s Data Strategy & Insights team, you will leverage your strong organizational abilities to drive projects and analyses to the finish line. Your responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time and within scope. You will work directly with members of the data team and coordinate with other business units to understand the business goals and requirements of the data project, whether that be an analysis, an experiment, or any project involving the data team. You will leverage judgement and experience with a variety of concepts and practices in data analysis to plan and accomplish goals.
This is a highly visible role, working closely with stakeholders across the company, including Marketing, Operations, Customer Experience, Finance and others.
- Develop repeatable, scalable processes and documentation for the completion of different types of data work by leveraging current tools (Clubhouse, Asana, Slab, Google Drive, etc.) and assessing potential new tools
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and resource availability
- Manage the day-to-day of ongoing data projects, working closely with the members of the data team and other stakeholders to ensure the flawless execution of projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and measure performance against short and long-term goals
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for building productive working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Proven history of delivering consumer-led business outcomes
- Understanding of business initiatives, and how they would show up in data-form
- Must play nicely with others (humans and dogs)
- Prefer dogs to other species
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (complete with free-roaming friendly dogs)
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible PTO and WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Fresh breakfast, snacks and coffee for the humans
- Strict daily belly rub quota