Senior Salesforce Admin at Yotpo (Greater NYC Area, NY)
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As a Yotpo Senior Salesforce Admin we are looking for someone with a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, in order to quickly identify areas of improvement. The Senior Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project.You will:
This is a varied business facing role, with the following responsibilities:
- Own all aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Manage Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Create a domain roadmap and define priorities, liaising with stakeholders
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Management of integrated applications and third party suppliers including DocuSign, Conga, Gainsight, Dealhub, Gong, etc.
- Have a strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 3+ years’ of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Sales and Service Clouds.
- Be a Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Designing scalable, best practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Translating requirements into technical solutions and documentation
- Experience in change management and governance
- Training end users and key stakeholders
- Available and responsive to questions
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes
- DevOps/release management experience
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of triggers/Apex code knowledge
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Active in the Salesforce community
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g. Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder - advantage
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.