Here at Wonders we build products that empower small brick and mortar restaurants by liberating them of the operational burden of running their business. We accomplish this by providing a frictionless connection between them and their customers through our platform. In-turn empowering them to focus on creating a better experience for their customers while helping their business thrive.
We obsess over placing our customers first and working backwards from there. When our customers succeed, we succeed!
To learn more about our culture, values and how you can be a part of helping mom & pop restaurants thrive, please visit us here!
What we’re looking for:
In our next phase of growth, we are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Recruiting Team. As a Recruiting Coordinator at Wonders, you’ll play a critical role in the recruitment process and a candidate’s overall interview experience.
What you’ll accomplish:
- You will work autonomously and coordinate complex interview schedules using Google Workspace
- You will manage a high-volume of virtual interviews including, but not limited to: phone screens, technical assessments, panel presentations, and interview panels
- You will leverage existing recruiting tools including Greenhouse and Gem to manage and track candidates
- You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including Recruiters, Sourcers and Hiring Managers.
- You will serve as a brand ambassador for Wonders and provide a positive candidate experience throughout the entire interview process
- You have at least 2 years of professional administrative or support experience
- Proficient in Google Workspace, specifically Google Calendar
- You have prior experience with calendar management and coordinating complex schedules in different time zones
- You have experience working in a fast paced tech driven environment with a high bar
- You take pride in being organized and operating at the lowest level of detail
- You have exceptional excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience in a consumer driven industry with a passion for the customer.
- You have experience with Google Workspace and Greenhouse.
- You have a roll up your sleeves mentality with current and/or prior experience working in a fast paced, collaborative, highly ambiguous environment frequently wearing more than one hat.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed above which candidates rarely do, don't worry. We still encourage you to apply!
Wonders is committed to hiring the best team to empower small businesses to thrive. We believe that a diverse workforce is paramount to our success. We welcome talent from all backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, nationality, religion, veteran status, political affiliation, and disability.