Account Advisor (Remote) at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
As an Account Advisor, you will be managing a portfolio of restaurant accounts. You will be tasked with helping your portfolio of restaurants get the most out of using Grubhub and consulting with them to have the most ideal menu page for our diners. Increasing their conversion number and building the value of GrubHub will be key! As an Account Advisor, you will be responsible for growing and expanding our relationships with all your restaurants.
Duties will include, but are not limited to :
- Build and strengthen relationships, develop trust and loyalty with restaurant owners
- Resolve any major account issues
- Educate decision makers at your restaurants about GrubHub's products that will enhance their experience on our platforms
- Help your restaurants attract new diners, increase orders and quality service to their diners
- Update, and ensure the accuracy and integrity of all account information
- Respond to restaurant inquiries and requests or route them to Restaurant Care with in one business day
What You Bring to the Table
- Outstanding, positive attitude
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of Sales experience. Experience working with (or selling to) restaurant owners is a major plus. Restaurant experience is also a plus.
- Native-level fluency in English is required. Candidates fluent in Mandarin or Spanish are strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Comfortable making outbound dials on the phone
- Demonstrated track record of success meeting or exceeding goals
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google products) with the ability to quickly learn new software. Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM a plus.
- Passion and aptitude for working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it's safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster . If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]