Account Associate, Seasonal at Peloton
The Account Associate (AA) is responsible for assisting employees that visit PeloNet to purchase employee and Friends and Family hardware. This role will also assist potential members that go to the onepeloton.com website through interactive live chat. The role requires the ability to answer product questions to identify needs, sell accessories and offer next additional consultation with a Peloton Account Executive. The Account Executive is expected to provide an exceptional customer experience in a prompt, professional, respectful and courteous manner to ensure the potential member's experience is consistent with the Peloton brand and member experience.
- Outbound to prospective Peloton members using sales email cadences, phone calls, and Social Media
- Outbound to corporate targets for Commercial Sales and Corporate Wellness
- Assist Peloton Employees with employee and Friends and Family purchases
- Assist potential members that are participating in corporate wellness initiatives through their company
- Guide online visitors by responding to inbound chats and offline messages
- Consistently create a world-class experience that fully supports the customer’s purchase journey
- Work independently and with your sales leadership team to make decisions that will solve for less common questions and situations.
- Achieve all of the following KPI and efficiency metrics, including
- Meetings Scheduled
- Meetings Held
- Chat response time
- Number of chats accepted
- Chat to conversion to AE transfer %
- AE transfer conversion to purchase %
- Agent availability and serving times
- Team % to bike goal
- Individual hardware and accessory sales
- Upbeat, positive attitude with a desire to create an amazing customer experience
- Proven ability to deliver professionalism and experience in messaging/chat
- Team player, with a desire to work in a competitive but nurturing environment
- Ability to listen attentively and to product and sales training to tailor responses to potential members questions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and follow-up multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to track sales follow-up in Salesforce and send automated email campaigns
- Strong computer, typing, customer service, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- The ideal candidate has previous chat and/or email customer service experience
- Some sales experience or desire to start a sales career is preferred but not required
- Love of fitness and the rapidly emerging fitness tech market is a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.