Account Coordinator at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for an Account Coordinator to assist Account Managers in increasing revenue within their customer base. As a part of the Account Management team, you will be responsible for supporting a team of AMs in their day-to-day management of a large portion of the company's revenue, through renewing and growing existing Enterprise accounts. We value creativity, intelligence, and ambition and want someone who has high expectations of themselves and consistently strives to be the best!
What you'll do:
- Support the Account Management team in scheduling check-in calls, obtaining contracts, and meeting deadlines
- Handle day-to-day administrative responsibilities
- Confidently convey Vimeo’s value proposition
- Assist in gathering client feedback, molding processes, and identifying standard methodologies
- Aid in negotiating contract renewals and expansion opportunities
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Video or Digital experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and internal partners
- Working knowledge of sales tools, including Microsoft Excel
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs