At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Working alongside the Boomr Leadership Team, this is an opportunity to play a foundational role by building our sales team and infrastructure. The work you do will equip us to scale the Boomr business unit and execute on key strategic focus areas in FY22 and beyond. You’re an overachiever who is curious by nature. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and ultimately succeed in everything you do! You love selling and have always been drawn to it. You are self-motivated and can hit the ground running in prospecting, meeting, managing, and ultimately selling to clients. You love to develop and foster relationships and enjoy interpersonal interactions. You are an excellent communicator, being able to break down complex topics into simple terms people understand.
The sales team at Boomr and Justworks is in charge of expanding our user base and really helping our company grow! This is an opportunity for a sales professional who has some previous experience in sales and who will have the opportunity to be a part of something meaningful together. You will also be in charge of qualifying potential B2B sales prospects as you leverage outbound lead campaigns including cold calling, email, and social media.Your Success ProfileWhat You Will Work On
- Bring on new clients by converting leads into paying customers, researching markets and calling/emailing businesses.
- Proactively engage new trial sign ups and get them into the Boomr sales process
- Demonstrate and articulate the value proposition to prospective clients
- Build a reputation and network in the small business community – Get businesses excited to talk to you
- Manage multiple relationships at once and create truly happy customers
- Evangelize the product: Learn the Boomr and Justworks products inside and out and evangelize it in the small business world
- Use Salesforce and other sales tools, nurture leads through the customer journey, build prospect lists, craft outbound messaging, and sharing results with the larger sales team
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of industry trends, and competition
- Meet predetermined productivity goals and quarterly sales targets
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives
- Track sales team metrics and report data to your Sales Manager on a regular basis
- Have a great time in a hard-working yet casual and fun start-up environment
- Perform other related duties as assigned
As an Account Executive, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Good judgement - the exercise of critical thinking, analyzing and assessing problems and implications, identifying patterns, making connections of underlying issues, understanding risks and developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
- Detail-oriented - exercises extreme attention to detail; is thorough, accurate, organized, and productive and seeks to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Foundational sales knowledge - the specific set of sales skills (prospecting, cold calling, nurturing, engaging, presenting, negotiating, closing etc) and knowledge (product, markets, trends, business etc) a salesperson possesses to enact the exchange of value between a buyer and the vendor.
- Results-driven - consistently achieves results, even under difficult circumstances.
- Clear communication - the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
- Minimum of 1 year or experience in sales or related field. SaaS experience is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand
- Excited to build a long-term sales career
- You’re an overachiever. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and ultimately succeed in everything you do!
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment