Account Executive / Manager
The mission of the Account Management team is to own the commercial relationship with Cedar’s clients in order to demonstrate the initial value of Cedar and expand our presence across their organizations.
As we build deep relationships with our clients, the Account Executive will be responsible for creating and executing the strategy around expansion and upsell opportunities to address our clients’ most critical problems as they relate to the patient financial experience.
We are looking for a team member that enjoys setting goals, building relationships, and solving problems so that we are able to propel our mission of improving the patient experience across an organization.
- Ability to manage client relationships and drive enterprise deals from pilots to full expansion
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to negotiate and execute commercial terms of enterprise level agreements
- Build strategic relationships where necessary to optimize product delivery
- Ability to appropriately set and reset expectations with stakeholders
- Create client champions that become Cedar evangelists
- Identify upsell opportunities that map directly to each client’s needs and/or pain points
- Ability to work with teams such as sales, product, and engineering to drive strategic initiatives
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience in consulting, finance, or other professional services field in an external-facing role
- Healthcare experience navigating c-suite audiences
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for problem solving
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, smart, and engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital and Founders Fund
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.