Account Executive at OwnBackup
OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution compliments the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years’ experience in their respective fields. We are the 102nd fastest growing private company on INC 5000, the top- ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce AppExchange, and have been named one of the Best Places to Work in NJ in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
As OwnBackup continues to scale into the next phase of growth, we are looking for determined General Business Account Executives to not only hunt for net new business, but to also grow their careers as sales professionals for years to come. In this quota carrying role, you will convert prospects into paying customers by handling both inbound and outbound leads. Your mission will be to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients to build them into long-term profitable relationships. As you achieve and surpass your goals, you’ll unlock a wealth of opportunity at OwnBackup to continue your career development. Many of our GB Account Executives have moved up to management roles or have become Enterprise Account Executives.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Manage the full sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Create detailed business plan to facilitate the attainment of goals and quota
- Map out the decision-making process of each prospect in order to optimize conversions at each stage.
- Deliver compelling product demonstrations to set OwnBackup apart from other solutions
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Marketing, Product and Engineering to facilitate critical customer feedback loops that influence our product roadmap to improve our customer experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a quota carrying role preferably in the SaaS and/or PaaS space but not required.
- Experience with consultative, value-based selling and a proven track record of exceeding quota
- Worked with multi- product offerings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a full time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business development reps and account executives. OwnBackup is a global team, so for the right candidate there might be an opportunity to work remotely, though HQ is preferred.