The Sales CRM Analyst at Peloton will support the Sales Operations & Enablement team and Revenue organization by owning and improving reporting in our sales tech-stack including but not limited to: Salesforce, Drift, Talkdesk, Tethr, and much more. Our goal is to improve actionable reporting at all levels of our sales organization from Sales Specialists to our Sales Directors in our Salesforce environment. This role will support Retail, Inside Sales, Commercial, and New Market Development with past experience in building reports and dashboards, auditing system data integrity, and partnering with Sales Enablement to execute on sales program rollouts. The Sales CRM analyst will be expected to own the development, testing/QA, along with documenting all new reporting in all Sales technology utilizing Confluence & Jira.
Salesforce responsibilities across all sales channels
- Develop standardized reporting in partnership with Salesforce Product for all sales roles
- Own data governance and integrity
- Establish and maintain reporting permission sets
- Maintain Dashboards and Report organization structure
- Identify tracking opportunities and gaps around B2C and B2B sales funnels
- Manage any data loader inserts, upserts, updates, or deletions in partnership with Salesforce Product on behalf of sales channels
General responsibilities and partnerships
- Partner with Revenue & Marketing Analytics teams to identify reporting gaps within sales technology stack
- Partner with sales technology vendors (Drift, Talkdesk, BookingBug, Tethr) on data requirements for sales programs
- Identify sales insights and areas of opportunity and deliver in partnership with Sales Enablement
- Support KPI reporting for sales program launches across Sales Enablement efforts
- Partner directly with Salesforce Product and Sales Enablement to continuously improve reporting, dashboard and data integrity
- +5 years of experience in the Salesforce.com platform as an Analyst or Administrator
- Technical understanding of Salesforce data management tools (Workbench & DataLoader)
- Experience working with data from phone, chat, and email automation platforms
- Data-driven, analytical, detailed oriented, and a problem solver
- Experience partnering with sales leaders and technical business stakeholders across a sales organization.
- Experience working with ETL tools and large data database schemas
- SQL and/or SOQL experience required
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.