Business Development Executive, Salesforce at West Monroe (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Are you ready to make an impact?
With over 30% growth expected in 2023, West Monroe is hiring a Business Development Executive (BDE) to support the continued expansion of our Customer Solutions Practice! The BDE will be driving new management/technology consulting engagements in Customer Experience (CX) focused on Sales, Service, and Marketing for the practice which is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner. This is an exciting opportunity for an executive sales professional to own new business pursuits nationally. The BDE will also provide support to consultant delivery teams, practice leadership, and managing partners on key project initiatives.
- Leverage your personal network of Customer Experience relationships in the Eastern U.S. to secure executive-level introduction meetings to generate new business at target accounts
- Bring vertical market sales experience in the Consumer & Industrial Products and/or High-Tech and Software space
- Research target companies, establish new contacts, and grow national book of business
- Attend industry events & alliance conferences to introduce West Monroe to new prospects and stay abreast of emerging trends in the CX and Salesforce space
- Assess marketplace for pending RFPs/RFIs from relevant clients in line with business strategy
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop/execute targeted campaigns and lead subsequent follow-up activities
- Collaborate with West Monroe’s Salesforce Partner Alliance Manager to develop and maintain unique, industry-specific alliance connections with Salesforce that can drive pipeline and/or mutual account targeting between Salesforce and West Monroe
- Lead strategy sessions for key account planning, seek to understand client goals, and identify new opportunities for potential revenue generation within existing account relationship
- Work with executive leadership, practice partners, and BD peers to enhance effectiveness, strategy, and overall structure of sales organization
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred, or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years of experience working in a business development and/or Salesforce delivery role
- Experience hunting new sales pursuits and selling Salesforce consulting services to client executives
- Experience with selling in the consulting/professional services business model: SOWs, pricing, pursuit strategy, practice collaboration
- Demonstrable knowledge of Customer Experience, Sales, Service, and Marketing issues and technical solutions
- Hands-on experience selling in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Comfortable working towards annual sales goals and revenue targets
- Ability to travel on short notice for client meetings
Based on pay transparency guidelines, a reasonable expectation for the salary range for this role is listed below. Information on our competitive total rewards package, including our bonus structure and benefits is here. Individual salaries are determined by evaluating a variety of factors including geography, experience, skills, education, and internal equity. Employees in proximity of our Seattle, Washington DC, Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco offices will have a geographic premium applied to this salary scale.
Employees (and their families) are covered by medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are able to enroll in our company’s 401k plan, purchase shares from our employee stock ownership program and be eligible to receive annual bonuses. Employees will also receive unlimited flexible time off and ten paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Ten weeks of paid parental leave will also be available for use after successful completion of one year of employment.
West Monroe is a digital services firm that partners with companies in transformative industries to deliver quantifiable financial value. We believe that digital is a mindset and it’s something companies become, not something they do. We bring together diverse, multidisciplinary teams that use their expertise to develop and execute new ideas and ways of working.
At West Monroe, we invest in our people and care in a big way. We are growing the next generation of leaders who lead with inclusion, enabling us to address our clients’ most complex challenges. If you’re looking for a place where you’ll feel supported, our team will help you grow. We believe that growth breeds opportunity for all. And know that when we come together, we can do what's never been done.
Our fast-paced culture and collaborative teams bring the energy and expertise needed to make an impact and deliver beyond expectations. If you are ready to set big goals with us, join us on our journey of building what matters for our clients, our people, and our communities.
West Monroe is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.