Business Development Representative at Garner Health (Remote)
Garner's mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative to join our growing Revenue team. As a BDR, you'll have the opportunity to lead initial outreach to targeted accounts and partners, working in conjunction with the sales and marketing teams. This role reports directly to our SVP of Employer Sales.Responsibilities will include:
- Generating qualified meetings and pipeline for Garner’s revenue organization
- Meet or exceed BDR activity metrics set forth
- Work with and leverage sales teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key targets, generate interest, identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Conduct high level discovery conversation in target accounts
- Manage, track and report on all activities using Salesforce
- Work in collaboration with Growth Marketing to drive attendance at regional and national events
- 1 - 3 years relevant work experience
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Inbound and outbound calling experience
- Proficient in Salesforce, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, and Salesloft
- Experience with healthcare a plus
- A willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and do whatever is necessary to ensure company success
- Experience working in a rapidly evolving startup environment with notable upside preferred
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the U.S. healthcare system
- Mission first: Garner’s mission is to transform our healthcare system. Everything else is secondary.
- Extraordinary or nothing: Our mission is audacious. We only succeed by producing exceptional results.
- Communicate courageously: We say what needs to be said even when challenging.
- Supportive community: Our path is difficult, so we spend extra time supporting each other on the journey. It’s also more fun that way.
The base salary range for this position is: $50,000 - $65,000. This position is also commission eligible. Compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.