Business Operations Specialist at Trustpilot
Trustpilot, the Global leading Consumer Review Platform, is looking for a Business Operations Specialist to join our New York office! We believe that hiring the best talent is core to our success, and this pivotal role will be instrumental to that mission.
At Trustpilot you will:
- Jump right in and work closely with the Sales, Customer Success and Business Operations teams
- Act as a first point of contact for Sales and Customer Success reps to troubleshoot issues and process help requests
- Own critical sales processes, such as top of funnel prospective customer outreach
- Create Salesforce reports and dashboards and perform excel analyses to provide transparency and help Sales and Customer Success make informed decisions
- A bachelor’s degree for a leading college or university, plus 2 years of work experience
- Passion for working with and helping people
- Analytical mindset and advanced Excel skills
- Experience using SalesForce is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills
- At your best when you're working in a fast-paced environment and proud of the work you do
- Ongoing training, development and support for a career in commercial operations
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding globally technology company
- Free lunch Fridays and bagel Mondays
- Social clubs and sponsored activities
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball and more
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 600+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on Built In!