Channel Partnerships Director at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Sciences is seeking a Channel Partnerships Director in NYC to manage our Facebook partnership. This individual will be responsible for driving strategy and revenue growth across Facebook. This position reports directly to the Vice President - Channel Sales.
The Channel Partnerships Director will act as a conduit for the future success of our business. Fostering collaboration between internal groups and external partners to drive mutual success is primary to daily activity. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment backed by an established technology company with global brand recognition.
What you’ll do:
- Identify existing sales opportunities within our Facebook partnership by prospecting and managing an account base in North America
- Own our Facebook partnership revenue and work to improve adoption across our existing portfolio
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to guide narrative, push for innovation of market appropriate products based on demand
- Develop and negotiate agreements that grow revenue
- Stay current on all industry trends and provide internal recommendations, as relevant.
- Act as company spokesperson at key industry events and Integral Ad Science’s events as a credible source of inventory in the marketplace.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of audience and data standard ad products, and effectively communicate value proposition to potential clients.
- Gather market feedback and provide consistent updates to product to drive innovation.
Who you are and what you have:
- 7-10 years of digital, sales or business development experience, including 5+ years in an ad tech, SaaS, media or programmatic sales
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales revenue targets
- Revenue driven focus with the ability to collaborate across multiple stakeholders
- A positive role model with excellent data, tech and relationship-building skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to successfully execute cross-team; commands respect internal/external stakeholders
- Exceptional ability to analyze performance data and make compelling recommendations for internal strategy, as well as client buying and optimization recommendations
- A track record developing and maintaining partnership relationships and consistently meeting or exceeding quota.
- Resourceful and responsive to change – thrives in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills; strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Must be able to travel up to 25%
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.