Customer Outreach Manager at Vimeo
We're looking for a Customer Outreach Manager to support Vimeo’s fast-growing sales team. This role will be a part of a new team focused on expanding our footprint with existing Vimeo users - over 200 million of them!
You’ll report directly to the Director of Global Sales Development. The Sales Development team powers our new business team through inbound/outbound leads and this work will be key to helping them generate new potential customers for Vimeo.
What you’ll do
- Build market research including targeted lists of contacts and companies
- Create, test, and optimize our content, as well as increase the effectiveness of our messaging
- Prospect client research, country research, connection strategies, and messaging
- Optimize content and increase engagement & response. Conduct A/B tests on sequences, subject lines, content, links and calls to action
- Coordinate with marketing and sales to maintain consistent messaging across emails and phone scripts
- Research target accounts, identify key players, and verify information
- Manage, track, and report on data using spreadsheets and CRM tools
- Learn video technology, and apply takeaways to market research and opportunity identification
- Manage our library of content
- Conduct audits on our personalized messaging from sales reps to ensure the quality of the content and share findings & recommendations with managers
- Generate concise daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on results of campaigns. Deliver comprehensive action plans to optimize
Skills & Knowledge You Should Possess:
- 3+ years of experience in market development, lead generation, or sales development, ideally within SaaS businesses
- Successful track record in writing action-focused sales copy that produces measurable results in a business-to-business environment. Ideally, you have experience targeting senior executives
- Some existing proficiency in research and data (e.g. fluency with Excel/Google Sheets and basic research/search tools)
- Experience working in an account-based selling environment and have a keen understanding of the strategy
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to maximize efficiency
- Interest in learning more about Vimeo’s users and community
- Ability to build relationships with internal partners, drive to fully understand technology platform capabilities, and Vimeo’s ability to solve partner needs
- Demonstrated interest in the online video or technology industries
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Fluency in multiple languages, Spanish or French preferred
- Experience with video technology
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs