Customer Success Enablement Manager at Smartly.io
We are now looking for a Customer Success Enablement Manager to join the Smartly.io Customer Success team to operationalize the CS strategy, improve ways of working within the CS team, and manage better orientation programs.
You will be part of the global Customer Success Operations (CS Ops) team, whose mission is to enable our growing Customer Success organization of 80+ professionals to help our Enterprise customers succeed, by making sense of data, systems and processes. CS Ops manages the systems, processes, and tools that enable Customer Success to scale and ensure our Customer Success teams can focus on helping our customers achieve their desired business outcomes.
In this role you will support our Customer Success teams globally by ensuring we have the right operational processes and required knowledge in place for optimal value delivery to our customers. This will be accomplished through a combination of orientation and training program design, coaching and project management.
The Customer Success Enablement Manager will report to the Head of Customer Success Operations. This role can be based in New York or Chicago.As the Customer Success Enablement Manager at Smartly.io you will:
- Operationalize the Customer Success strategy by partnering with the customer success teams globally
- Manage learning programs for Customer Success teams
- Train the Customer Success teams in the use of internal tools and processes
- Identify operational inefficiencies and roll out effective improvements
- Own the quarterly Success Planning process globally
- Partner with Data Analytics, Revenue Operations, Marketing, Product, Finance and Services teams to design and deploy new business processes
- Lead and participate in cross-functional development projects
- Manage and create content for Customer Success teams
- 5+ years of experience in (Enterprise) Customer Success or in Customer Success Operations
- Can independently coordinate development projects, work across the functions with to identify areas of improvement and implement solutions
- Passion for customer success, empowering others, and delivering value to customers
- Excellent critical thinking skills; ability to breakdown business problems and create programs that align to business goals
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work across groups and geographies
- Experience with Customer Success methodologies, processes, and enablement best practices: preferably on Enterprise level
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 450 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]