Customer Success Lead - NorAm at Smartly.io
We are introducing a new role into the NorAm Customer Success organization: Customer Success Lead. Former CS Leads will soon be titled Head of [region]. This better reflects their role and also the Senior CSM’s that get promoted to lead sub-teams in each region as a Customer Success Lead.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing a sub-team of Customer Success Managers and /or Associates and owning the sub-teams revenue within the region. As the Lead, you will help the team manage a portfolio of customers and drive further change to improve the relationships and product and services adoption. This is the ultimate ‘player coach’ role within the CS function and a great stepping stone for managerial success.
Will consider applicants in New York, Austin, Los Angeles, San Francisco or Chicago.
As a Customer Success Lead at Smartly.io, you will
- Positively lead and manage a sub-team of Customer Success Managers and/or Associates in the region to reach their potential.
- Mentor the sub-team members and manage their day to day output and engagement
- Take ownership of the sub-teams revenue, feature adoption, NPS, expansion (where a CP is not allocated), product feedback, customer experience, on-boarding and collaboration with other teams
- Oversee key new customer onboardings
- Be responsible for line management tasks such as annual reviews, salary rounds and HR/People related topics supported by your Head of region
- Orchestrate the team to follow our enterprise account management playbooks to delight our customers
- Become the trusted advisor for your enterprise customers in the sub-team
- Ensure high quality customer experience to new and existing customers
- Maximize employee engagement and skills development within the team
- Improve feature adoption and cross sell services across your customer base
- Minimize customer churn and maximize revenue
- Identify and take action on bottlenecks and areas of improvement
- Communicate upwards to your CS lead effectively on your sub team performance and needs
We're definitely looking for you if you
- A proven track record in Customer Success and/or Sales
- The desire to lead people and help them succeed
- Great understanding of the Smartly.io product and services
- Excellent knowledge of the digital marketing and paid social landscape
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Track record of a commercial approach to enterprise account management
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]