Customer Success Manager, Emerging Accounts at LeafLink
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry's largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With thousands of retailers and thousands of brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Thrive Capital and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!The Role
LeafLink seeks a Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success team. You will work directly with our clients, our Customer Experience team, and various internal teams to support our customers, grow the LeafLink network, and evolve our platform.
Your number one responsibility day-in and day-out is to delight our customers. You will be part of a team creating a world-class experience for our customers. You will serve as the subject matter expert, advising your accounts on best practices for leveraging LeafLink to grow their businesses. You will provide strategic guidance that reflects best practices, technical expertise, and industry acumen. You will work with a large group of emerging accounts, providing high-quality customer service to accounts at scale. You will reflect LeafLink’s core values in all of your customer interactions.
This role is highly collaborative. You will help develop this service line, which will be a new offering for 2021. You will be working cross-functionally across multiple teams, team members and markets. You need to be an excellent communicator and proactive self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a fast pace, and can juggle many tasks and deadlines.Responsibilities
- In this role, you will manage a portfolio of emerging customers, owning their success by ensuring they realize the full value and potential of LeafLink.
- You will provide customer service at scale through a one-to-many approach. You’ll use Salesforce and internal tools to create automated but strategic and personalized account engagements throughout the customer journey.
- You will identify highlights and key opportunities to deliver to customers through marketing campaigns.
- You will create and distribute resources to familiarize clients with features and best practices.
- You will maintain a deep understanding of the Customer Success by building relationships with clients, providing support to help grow their programs, and identifying and resolving potential issues before they become problems.
- Meet regular touchpoints targets with all clients through automated email and phone support.
- Help customers maximize their usage of and success with the platform.
- Identify new growth opportunities, working cross-functionally to find and create conversions or upsells.
- Maintain updated account notes in Salesforce.
- Become a LeafLink platform expert, staying up to date on the latest features and functionality.
- Facilitate product feedback for customers by documenting bugs and requests in Jira.
- Develop and meet quarterly OKRs.
- 3+ years of experience managing relationships with a SaaS software solution. Experience with supporting a large group of emerging businesses/SMBs preferred.
- Demonstrated success in a high volume account management role.
- 3+ years communicating technical software including feature demonstrations, functionality overviews, and best practice sharing with non-technical end users.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Experience in using Salesforce CRM and a strong understanding of Hubspot or other marketing automation tools.
- Experience in online demonstrations and web-based trainings for groups.
- Track record of building and maintaining strong and lasting customer relationships to ensure maximum client success.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success