At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Justworks is looking for a Trainer to join our growing Customer Success department. As a Trainer, your main responsibility is to support the team with ongoing learning and development initiatives. You will work closely with our Support, Account Management and Onboarding teams to both onboard new hires and keep our current staff growing and developing every day.What you’ll do
- Deliver in-person trainings to newly hired team members and facilitate onboarding
- Monitor trainee progress through assigned track and coordinate follow-up reviews as needed
- Assess trainee engagement and mastery, track feedback and note areas to focus on for individual coaching
- Assist with inquiries and issue resolution by live-coaching peers on the team
- Regularly evaluate, update and enhance content for your assigned topic module(s)
- Create and mock up new content to support virtual trainings
- Book and setup necessary IT for in-person new hire training as well as ongoing development sessions
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in customer service and/or service training
- Ability to identify service trends and the matching training to best assist with them
- Self-driven to be productive and seek out self-improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Aptitude for learning new products and helping to break down complicated topics and explain them in simple terms people can understand
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, and know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- Interest in organizational development, psychology, human resources or related fields
- A lifelong learner who is passionate about professional development and instructional design
- A confident, clear communicator with strong classroom presence
- Able to unpack, analyze and simplify complex materials or concepts to make them accessible
- An excellent team builder who is attuned to and able to adjust to different learning styles
- A patient mentor with a proven track record of leadership among your peers
- Experienced with project management and self-pacing to produce timely deliverables
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment