Deal Desk Specialist
As the Deal Desk Specialist, you will partner with the OwnBackup sales, finance, legal and operations teams on policy and processes to properly qualify and accelerate deal cycles to close and maximize revenue. You will be a partner to the sales organization on important upcoming deals, and be the voice of sales back to the operations team on needs and proposed updated to policy. You'll come to have a deep understanding of the growing OwnBackup business through the management of contract review process of operational projects to support OwnBackup’s Sales and Finance teams.
- Manage the daily quote and pricing approval processes, ensuring compliance with published sales and business approval policies and assist Sales with drafting and delivering order forms.
- Read and interpret commercial agreement language to ensure transactions comply with revenue recognition and business operational policies.
- Maintain an agreed upon Service level agreement (SLA) on deal turnaround times.
- Review proposals/quotes and provide Sales with deal structure and pricing guidance to increase profitability, meet strategic corporate goals, and accelerate deal closure.
- Ensure that sales proposals follow established corporate strategies and business terms and legal, billing and present a solid understanding of product offerings.
- Provide technical advice to resolve complex contract system questions and assist team with issues.
- 2+ years minimum working in either contracts, orders administration, deal desk, sales or sales operations
- 2+ years of experience working with or supporting sales representatives, finance, legal and operations teams
- Experience using Salesforce
- You can own processes, solve problems and create credibility with your internal clients
- You are independent, motivated and know how to hit deadlines
- SaaS experience a plus
- Experience with billing/revenue cycle management technology, process improvement or workflow implementations a plus
- Data savvy with excellent skills in Excel
- Strong ability to use data to understand workflows and assess operational effectiveness