Deal Desk Systems Manager at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a self-starter with a passion for data, technology, and analytics? Do you have experience working at a public company? Then come join our growing Financial Systems team as a Financial Systems Manager - Deal Desk! The Financial Systems Manager- Deal Desk leads administration, maintenance, testing and support of our CPQ platform and will provide support for other financial systems as needed. If you like learning new technologies and are excited about data, integrations, and process improvement, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Provide support primarily to the Deal Desk team on DealHub CPQ and Salesforce, including advanced support and troubleshooting of Deal Desk specific processes
- Manage configuration, maintenance, user administration, security, permissions, workflows and processes in DealHub, Salesforce, and other financial systems as needed
- Ensure appropriate reviews and approvals are performed when system and access changes are completed
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders to review operational procedures, assess business process needs, identify technical capabilities, and develop and configure customizable and scalable solutions
- Partner with various teams across Braze including Sales, Accounting, Legal, and Product Marketing to address enablement, performance, and process improvement initiatives
- Create and maintain documentation for process, procedure, network infrastructure, project planning, and user education/enablement
- Provide audit support for Sarbanes Oxley compliance including generating reports, developing documentation, and performing completeness and accuracy checks
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 1-3 years of experience administering a CPQ tool (DealHub a plus)
- Salesforce Admin experience (preferred)
- You have an understanding of general SaaS operations, goals, metrics, and best practices
- You are extremely organized and detail-oriented and able to work on both long-term projects and requests requiring a quick turnaround
- You have a proven track record of reviewing and analyzing technical flaws and/or areas of improvement to ensure system, data, and infrastructure hygiene
- You are comfortable translating and communicating technical requirements both written and verbally
- You love working cross-functionally and globally to support the broader team’s goals
- You’re a true problem solver with an enthusiastic & roll-up your sleeves mentality - you’re always excited by a new challenge
- Experience adhering to Sarbanes Oxley compliance strongly preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.