Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are hiring a revenue leader to build our account management organization - focusing on renewing and expanding relationships with customers including PayPal, SoFi, Bluevine. You will have experience collaborating closely with day-to-day Customer Success Managers. The ideal candidate has excellent sales and relationship building abilities, a thoughtful and caring approach to managing, and the determination to hit goals and deliver results. They must also be willing to be a player-coach as we scale the team. This position reports to the VP of Solutions and is part of the Revenue Team.
- Building excellent decision maker relationships across a rapidly growing customer base
- Tell the story of how we are helping our customers succeed to executives, present insights, and drive the adoption of our expanding suite of products
- Own key accounts yourself and will build out a team of experienced sellers
- Collaborate closely with our Customer Success team to make sure day-to-day interactions and high-level relationship goals move in sync
- 5+ years of account management, customer success, or sales experience
- Previous success as a manager
- Early-stage SaaS experience
- Field sales experience
- Experience owning both renewals and upsells
- Extended record of success in quota carrying roles
- Experience managing $50,000+ ACV accounts
- Strong sense of mission
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!