OpenWeb (formerly Spot.IM) is on a mission to increase the quality of conversations online. We build technologies that create thriving and engaged communities, reduce toxicity, and increase safety - improving the quality of civil discourse and supporting independent journalism. Today, OpenWeb works with more than 700 top-tier publishers (including News Corp, Verizon Media, CBS, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery 29 and more) and hosts 100 million monthly active users.
Founded in 2012, OpenWeb has over 100 employees between New York City and Tel Aviv. We are backed by world-class investors including Insight Partners, Index Ventures, AltaIR Capital, ScaleUp, and Norma Investments. Together, we are empowering individuals to take action, and demand more from one another. We’re crafting technology that naturally brings people together and fosters healthy discussion—so they have more dinner-table talks and less shouting matches online. It starts with us. Let’s take the web back from the trolls - together. Are you in?
How You’ll Contribute:
- Sell + pitch OpenWeb’s advertising solutions to key players in the programmatic ecosystem (agencies, trade desks, DSPs)
- Build and design OpenWeb's advertising value proposition to support various use cases and KPI’s required by the demand partners in the programmatic space
- Work closely with the VP of Revenue to partner with the marketing and product team to design the right package for each advertising partner
- Responsible for assembling recommendations and proposals for new and existing clients
- Attend various events within the market to establish a company presence
- Subject matter expertise in OTT, digital video, television and the application of 1st party data for targeting and measurement of ad campaigns
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- Deep knowledge and experience in selling to advertising agencies.
- Large network of personal connections in the relevant companies
- Subject matter expertise of advertising and measurement for a variety of verticals
- You’re organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be entrepreneurial and able to respond dynamically the ever changing media landscape
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with advertising agency digital, Advanced Advertising departments, buyers, divisional staff and cross functional leadership
- Stellar sales performance thru resourceful execution & partnerships
- Very strong knowledge of online marketing techniques and technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges ect.)
- Must show accountability/ownership thru every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, must have a real knack for customer service
- The ability to create deep partnerships based on value and a talent for consultative selling
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and articulate information with product team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and via phone
- Proficient in Salesforce
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us!
Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practice