Director, Business Development - Microsoft Solutions at Zipari
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing growth strategies and plans specific to the relationship between Zipari and Microsoft.
- Managing and retaining relationships within Microsoft’s Healthcare team.
- Responsible for articulating the joint business plan and business opportunity generation with continuous learning and improvement.
- Working with the Sales team to increase client base and their pipeline.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition within Zipari and Microsoft as it relates to Healthcare.
- Writing business proposals to engage potential partners and to serve as a basis for getting agreement on key terms.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Negotiating with stakeholders.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally while being fully aware of new products and competitive landscape.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
- 5+ years of experience in the health insurance industry
- 3+ years of experience working with Microsoft either as a partner or as an employee
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with key stakeholders
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or business administration related degree
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress