Director, Business Development - Microsoft Solutions
Zipari is a software technology company based in Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by our unique Consumer Experience technology. We encourage all candidates to apply if shaping the future of a growing company, investing in our culture, and solving complex challenges interests you. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are committed to achieving company goals. Our team has foodies, talented musicians, artists, and a mix of other unique elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
Zipari is looking for a Director, Business Development dedicated and focused on our partnership with Microsoft focused on Zipari solutions for Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare. This role will develop a business strategy, while understanding our target customers’ business, the Zipari product suite, and the health plan industry. This is a high impact and visible role that will drive current and future Microsoft Dynamics sales and partnership strategies across our business models, sales, delivery, product and technology. Our ideal candidate will own the relationship with Microsoft and potentially others at the C-suite level, while continuing to build strategic relationships with trust and integrity.
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing growth strategies and plans specific to the relationship between Zipari and Microsoft.
- Managing and retaining relationships within Microsoft’s Healthcare team.
- Responsible for articulating the joint business plan and business opportunity generation with continuous learning and improvement.
- Working with the Sales team to increase client base and their pipeline.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition within Zipari and Microsoft as it relates to Healthcare.
- Writing business proposals to engage potential partners and to serve as a basis for getting agreement on key terms.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Negotiating with stakeholders.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally while being fully aware of new products and competitive landscape.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
- 5+ years of experience in the health insurance industry
- 3+ years of experience working with Microsoft either as a partner or as an employee
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with key stakeholders
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or business administration related degree
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress
Zipari is committed to a diverse workplace and equal opportunity. We understand that the products we build and the work that we do is better and greater when it is inclusive of varied experiences, skills, and perspectives. We encourage everyone whose experience is close to what we are looking for to apply and allow our team to get to know you.